Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rrrredrum
    • Jan 2002

Vcd problems

Hello, I just downloaded a new movie, Not sure if it is considered inappropiate to talk about "warez" and such. But I can say that it is not the Lord of the Dance. It is split into 3 mpeg 1 parts. I burned the first one using nero, worked brilliant. Great quality.

And then I tried to burn the second one, And Nero said "not the the right file type". But I burned anyway, ignoring the "nero warning", . And when I played it in my dvd player the the audio and video stopped for one frame every ten seconds. So I assumed something was wrong with that file, corrput in some way. So I downloded it again, same thing. And then I downloaded a .bin file.. a complete vcd cd of that part... burned it. And the same thing happened.. the audio and video did not run smooth.

So I figured.. maybe I should convert it with tmpenc to mpeg 1 again, maybe that will fix the problem. But when I try to do that.. I get a msg saying: Wrong decimal..aborting.. something likge that". Now I ask you.. Anyone had the same problem? Anyone know how to solve it?
  • rrrredrum
    • Jan 2002

Forgot to tell.. They are all in the same series.. Both part one and Part two of the movie is the original, non edited mpeg 1 files.

Comment

• abdul
      • Jan 2002

What you can try is following:

Extract the .dat with isobuster and then use vcdgear to convert the .dat into mpg

Or do as I ................... see it in the theatre and wait for a proper DVD-DivX rip

Comment

• rrrredrum
        • Jan 2002

to be honest.. that was'nt much help at all. First of all, if I extract the file from the bin file, I will get the same file I alredy have.. with the same problems.

And ofcrouse I've alredy seen it in the theatres.. twice, once at the grand.. (Is it called premiar, wel.. first view).

and when the divxrip arrives.. I have alredy bougth the dvd

Anyone have a tip of how to encode the file to make it possible to burn?. Or use another program?. If I should change th fps of the movie.. what shoould I try? The fps it has now is 25

Thanks for trying to help abdul

Comment

Working...