Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tom Croydon
    • Jul 2003

DVD2SVCD Output Size

I've been using this prog for a long time without any problems but now I want to change the output size. The default output is 480 x 480. I want to change that to 720 x 480. I've checked the DVD2SVCD site as well as a Q&A forum but I can't find a solution. Is there a way to change the program's default output size and if so, how would I do it? I know that if the res is changed it will not be an SVCD...basically, I just want an MPEG 2 with this new res. I can do it with DVDx and partially ( no audio ) do it with TMPGenc but I want to do it with DVD2SVCD. Thanks.
  • chickeneater
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Apr 2002

anything looks better on the tv. 480x480 is great as long as you have the aspect ratio right. I usually put 320x2** for a vcd
    FFDShow filters
    Guliverkli's Media Player Classic

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

You MAY (I don't use this program) find your answer at:

"When in doubt about a certain program option please refer to the following two reference documents: DVD2SVCD advanced reference (for experienced users) and DVD2SVCD newbie reference (for beginners)."

Both the advanced and beginners' information listings contain information regarding resizing...

Comment

Working...