• Show
Clear All
  • metoo
    • Jul 2003

is there any where on earth asolution for ths... i need help

hello there

pls help me

each time i tried to make a vcd a got the same problem
    i used almost every converter available ..movies are converted from Divx to Mpeg1 and every thing is going ok but when playing in a standalone vcd the problem start..

while playing the movie is pusing for about 0.5 sec frequantly there is a 2 sec from a puse to another specialy when the sence is taken from a plane while the plane is movnig the frames is look like there is a real problem(its seems that there is a lost fram) in the video but the audio nothing happened to it its just playes great ..in the PC it works great this problem only happens with the Video i make but the one i buy works great

its like a small lag that happens while playing its look like "Tiking" ...i mean imagine "tick...tick...tick" that is just happening when there is a quit motion in the picture i tried every thing i read a lot of guides i used a slow burning speed (2x) but nothing fixed the problem

another thing that would like to ask about is the Codec pakes like Kazaa and Nimo when i install it and run VirtualDub the program says:that it detected a hacked version of Divx ..will this effect the incoding?
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Make certain tha the audio is set to 44,100Hz and not 48,000Hz...

Comment

• metoo
      • Jul 2003

DO u mean that the Audio could effect somthing for the playback of the Video

there is nothing with the Audio but the problem is with the video ...Do u mean that the Audio could make such problem for the playback of the Video?.. why ?

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"Do u mean that the Audio could make such problem for the playback of the Video?"

Yes...

"why ?"

Because a compliant VCD (and therefore, your standalone DVD player) requires the audiostream to be at 44,100Hz frequency and not 48,000Hz...

Comment

• metoo
          • Jul 2003

there is nothing wrong with the Audio

there is nothing wrong with the Audio
          i know the standerd settings for the Video and the Audio
          but the problem is with the playback of the video pls see what i explain the problem...i use many many programs with the standerd settings but no one solve the problem

Comment

• setarip
            Retired
            • Dec 2001

"there is nothing wrong with the Audio
            i know the standerd settings for the Video and the Audio"

If this means that you're certain that the audio on the VCD is at 44,100Hz:

1) Try playing your VCD on some different standalone DVD players (In a store that sells standalone DVD players, for example)

2) Try using a diferent brand of CD-R

3) Run a DVD/CD cleaning disk on your standalone DVD player. Maxell makes one that retails for approximately $10US

Comment

• metoo
              • Jul 2003

thanx alote man and i will do what u said and i will tell what will happened with me

Comment

• setarip
                Retired
                • Dec 2001

"thanx alote"

My pleasure ;>}

Comment

Working...