Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mykward
    • May 2003

Burning VCD to CDR, Help please!

Hello everyone, I have gone through through the whole site looking for a way to burn the Avseq01.dat of a movie that I downloaded from a friend's FTP. Basically this is the sequence of events I have done from start to finish:

Connected to my friends FTP
    Downloaded the .rar VCD, Extracted it.
    The only file that I have on my HD is the Avseq01.dat file.
    I would like to burn it using the latest Nero Burning ROM.

This is where I am stuck! I know that on a VCD there are a number of folders and also that the Avseq01.dat is to go in the MPEG folder. But my problem is this, are the other folders to remain empty? All I have is Avseq01.dat which = 633MB

Do I need to convert Avseq01.dat or is there some proggie that will create the other files I need from Avseq01.dat to put on the CDR in their respective directories. I am familiar with burning DVD's. I want to be able to put the CDR into my Standard DVD player and watch the movies.

I know that this is a newbie question and I appreciate any help you guys/gals can give me.

TIA
    mykward
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

After selecting the VCD icon, instead of putting the Avseq01.dat in the MPEG folder, "drag and drop" the file into the window at the lower left...

Comment

• mykward
      • May 2003

Worked just fine....thank you

Mykward

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"Worked just fine....thank you"

My pleasure ;>}

Comment