X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FerdiDorr
    • Jan 2002

Nero audio problem, please help!

I have a problem with Nero :

I wrote two avi file onto cd: 1 with compressed audio and 1 with uncompressed audio. ( I dont really trust the program dat decompressed the audio so if this is the solution to my problem please tell me)

When I write the files to cd (VCD option) Nero says writing succesfully done etc etc. But when I play back the VCD on my stereo-DVDplayer the audio is missing, I know for sure that this hasnt something to do with the stereo cause it always worked fine and when I play the VCD on my computer the audio is also missing.

So Nero didn't burn the audio onto the cd. Does anybody know how to solve this problem ? Nero version is 5.5.4.0 OEM

Thnx
    Last edited by FerdiDorr; 30 Jan 2002, 08:39 PM.
  • sponge
    • Feb 2002

no audio on nero either

I to am having the same problem. The files I use to burn on nero have audio but the final vcd doesnt. So please let me know if you or anyone out there knows how to solve this problem.

Sponge

Comment

• 1 Smelly Fish
      • Nov 2001

What program are you guys using to convert the AVI to MPEG ? and does the converted MPEG file have audio ? You can alway Demultiplex (Demux) the audio and video from the MPEG file using TMPGEnc and just to be sure play the audio on its own to see its there and then Multiplex (Mux) them back together and burn to vcd with NERO........let us know how it goes

Cheers

Comment

• ryeman66
        • Feb 2002

I had the same problem. Burned AVI with Nero to VCD and I didn't have any sound.

I convert my files with TMPGEnc, and then I burn the converted files with Nero. It's a sound solution.

Comment

Working...