X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dick_p_t
    • Sep 2002

Eazy VCD v1.08 Now available for download

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that i've just put up the new version (1.08) of Eazy VCD.

I've fixed all the bug that people have told me about and a few more.

I have also put in automatic file splitting and Eazy VCD can also output to a Bin/Cue Image now too.

You can download the new version from http://www.eazyvcd.tk

Rob

Version 1.08
    - Fixed problem where if your temp directory path had a space (" ") in it, it would not rip, it would just keep telling you to play the DVD for a few seconds and try again or would cause an error.
    - Now supports automatic file (MPEG) splitting.
    - Now supports output to Bin/Cue files (vcd 2.0).
    - No longer encodes to mp2 with BeSweet (Had to change to make file split work).
    - Fixed problem where the audio combo box data was not mapping to the correct audio track.
    - TMPGEnc will now close when finished encoding the batch job.
    - Eazy VCD now saves the current settings when closed, and loads them when started.
    - Resized GUI to fit on 640x480 display.
    - Fixed problem where vStrip would not be able to find a key on some DVD discs and would just seem to hang.
    - Added a "Scan DVD" button to re scan the DVD, that way you don't have to restart the program when you put another DVD in.
    - The "Output File Name" now defaults to the name of the DVD disc.
    - You can now minimize the Eazy VCD window.

Known Bugs
    - The first time you use Eazy VCD and it get's up to the TMPGEnc Encoding stage, TMPGEnc will show you a Splash screen, you must select the "Don't show this dialog again at startup" check box and then click ok. You will never see it again.

To Do List
    - Enable to rip vob's to hard drive for conversion later.
    - Enable conversion from vob's on hard drive.
    - Enable selection of mutiple program chains for encodeing.
Working...