Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • damenace
    • Sep 2002

XSVCD with MP3

Hi, I have a DVD-Player that takes almost everything. It reads MP3,DVD,VCD,SVCD and all Non-Standard SVCD (so called XSVCD)like 110min on one CD. Perfect. Of course picture gets worse but still nice. Now I would like to try to combine a XSVCD with 110min and MP3 sound instead of MPG-2 sound. Is there any program that will let me add MP3 sound to a SVCD-file? What experiences have you made with XSVCDs and how can I get best results? TMPGEnc is relativly good regarding I get 110min on one CD, but DivX still outbeats it by miles!!! Anything I can do about that?
  • Rincewind256
    • Sep 2002

A Mpeg 2- File (SVCD or XSVCD) has some standards. this is the favorite difference against avi. You have to use mp2-audiostream, an other format is not supported.

Comment

• river
      • Sep 2002

my opinion

I use CladDVD XP 1.3 and DVD2AVI for project names. So I get the .d2v file and the 1.9gb .wav file. TMPGEnc gets those two files and makes the VCD or SVCD out of it. Now you were asking about .mp3.

Well, for me I can open the .wav file plus the mp3 file and combine them using Cool Edit Pro/2000 and produce the file file then make the SVCD out of it. That's my idea. Hopefully I have sparked some ideas. Thanks.

river

Comment

Working...