Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frsty
    • Dec 2001

can anyone help me.

I am trying to convert divx to vcd format. I am using software and instructions downloaded from this site....ie...author of instruction is "legs" and "tci"....using virtualdub to uncompress audio....then using TMPGEnc program to convert that file to vcd format. Now all the items on the instructions do not fully go with what I have on the programs offered in the DVD 2 DIVX 2 VCD version 2 package **some wording seems to be different**between the two. During the conversion process using TMPGEnc, program will run all the way to the 99% point in the process and then gives an audio error message. Have tried to do two different movies with same result. Can anyway tell me what I am doing wrong with the audio conversion.
    According to instructions, in virtualdub, put video on direct streaming, audio on full processing mode then in audio section go to compression and choose empty space " ". On my version there is not empty space, top choice reads "no compression <PCM>" now does this mean the same thing.
    Can anyone help me with settings and what I am doing wrong, it would really be appreciated.

p.s. or could I being using outdated instructions in using the TMPGEnc software.

**also please note that audio will play on the converted mpeg/vcd file, but no video**
    Last edited by frsty; 25 Dec 2001, 11:11 AM.
  • frsty
    • Dec 2001

If anyone knows how I can overcome these problems, I would greatly appreciate it, I am sooooo stuck.

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

Go to:

Scroll down the left side and you'll see ".AVI to VCD".

Let us know of your success ;>}

Comment

Working...