Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reenie
    • Nov 2002

Sound

After I convert a movie from vitualdub I notice it had 2 types of language(mandrain and cantonese) came out together when I play. How can I dub with only 1 language.
  • sneglen
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member
    • Oct 2002

I pressume you mean you convertet from VCD2DIVX/Avi

you would have to extract the audio and then open it in a editing program, like Cool Edit Pro or something, then remove one of the sides,you see the thing is that VCD uses the stereo track and have a languages in each channel (Right & Left), so you get 2 mono tracks. the DVD/VCD player let you choose between both languages, and then plays one of them in both Rigth & Left chanel at the same time and end up with Mono sound.

To extract the sound in VDub, open the file and choose "audio-->Full processing mode" this makes sure you get a Wav file, insteed of whatever codec you used while encoding to DivX/Avi

then you wav file you can open in you favorite audio program.

when done open the movie in VDub again and choose "Video-->Direct stream copy" and "Audio-->Wav Audio" open the file you madee (With only one track) and then choose "audio-->Full process mode" and then choose your favorite audio codec and save the file, and you have a new movie with only one language

Hope it woks

If Nobody Bought Movies, Why Should They Continue To Make Them?

"Bull****" Neo To The Father Of The Matrix In Reloaded

Comment

Working...