Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cavie
    • Jun 2002

Divx to Mpg problem

Ok, i've converted lots of divx to mpg, but this is the first time i've seen this ???? Does anybody know whats wrong ??

The whole movie is with a diagonal line in it, but when i play de divx in the mediaplayer it's not ? What am i doing wrong ?
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

A) Since I assume you've downloaded (rather than created yourself) this DivX-compressed .AVI, why don't you:

1) Load the file into VirtualDub

2) From the "File" dropdown menu, select "File Information"

3) Post (here) EVERYTHING you see (both video and audio information), or post a screen capture .jpg of the information box

B) Don't you think it "might" be helpful if you indicated the software and ALL procedures you're using to perform this conversion?

C) I've got to tell you that this image looks "staged" (a faked picture)...

Comment

• Cavie
      • Jun 2002

Originally posted by setarip
      A) Since I assume you've downloaded (rather than created yourself) this DivX-compressed .AVI, why don't you:

Don't you think it "might" be helpful if you indicated the software and ALL procedures you're using to perform this conversion?

I've got to tell you that this image looks "staged" (a faked picture)...
      I'm really sorry that you do not believe me, But its true and ofcourse you are right about the information, but i thaught that someone would recognised the probleem right away because its so visible.... i'll put a picture up from within TMPGenc so you can see that i'm not faking anything, please believe me IT's not my style to fake things. Really i'm not joking, it toke me 12 hours to convert the movie and i end up with this....
      Ok here's a pic from VD:

The procedures i followed is very simple, i've loaded the file in tmpgenc and used the project wizard to create a SVCD/pal
      Here are some more pic how the movie looks.

these pics are from the clip frame section from tmpgenc, it's from the beginning until the end of the movie...

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

1) Have you tried converting in TMPGEnc WITHOUT applying any clipping?

2) Are your clipping settings ALL multiples of 16?

Comment

Working...