X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • V.R.S.Arni
    • Jan 2003

How to convert wma files to mp3 files

Hi!

Is there a real program that can convert wma files to mp3 files?

The wma files I have require authetication(licence) thru a Net connection before they can be played thru Windows Media Player or equivalent and that too for a limited time. After that I have to buy the CD if I want to listen to the music.

By the way being anewbie to this site, how do I get to see he responses to my query?

Pom
  • gs0666
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Nov 2001

Try Blaze Media Pro

Comment

• V.R.S.Arni
      • Jan 2003

Blaze software for wma to mp3

Thanks gs0666 for the help. I tried the convefrsion who has this sware and it seems to work fine.

Comment

• V.R.S.Arni
        • Jan 2003

blaze media and wma files

Hi gs066 , I posted a reply yesterday saying that I had used the Blaze s/w of a friend of mine to convert wma fo MP3. The conversion worked fine - but the mp3 file doesnt play in the Turtle Beach Audiostation mp3player I have or as an mp3 in windows media player. I didnt check the CDDB box during the conversion process. Could this be a source of error? The failure to play occurs in both the partitions of the computer I use - the XP partition and the Win98SE. Probably licence(authetication) is necessary before the conversion? Any further help would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...