Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spider1dpr
    • Dec 2001

No Audio File on TMPGEnc

On Blade and Nightmare before XMas, I dont get an Audio file for the TMPGEnc conversions. Can anyone help me with this issue? I have also tried using Clad DVD, CladMdec and Smartripper for ripping and found all to have the same issue. Information is needed if you can help. As an added note I have been very successful with numerous rips and only have this problem on the two movies thus far.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Are these the two most recent conversions that you've tried under TMPGEnc? If so, on the far right of the primary screen, is it set to "Video & Audio" (or "System Video & Audio") - or did it somehow get set to "Video only" (or "Stem Video only")?

What intermediate software are you using for conversion, after Clad and before TMPGEnc? If you've created a .AVI file prior to inputting into TMPGEnc, does it play with audio?

Comment

• Spider1dpr
      • Dec 2001

Thanks for the response.

I am currently at the office now and unable to check which one it is set on. Last night I tried a different program (Ez DVD2VCD) too answer anothers questions and will look at my normal program set up to answer your response question this afternoon. I am located in Phoenix, AZ and the time of this response is 8:35 a.m.

? Have you tried (Ez DVD2VCD)?
      Which program and process are you using?

DPR

Too answer your first question, I have run conversions before between and after these movies without any problems. I have also attempted the rips on numerous occasions with the same program (DVD2AVI) as normally done in the past without any issues.
      Last edited by Spider1dpr; 6 Jan 2002, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Working...