Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • u2shelley
    • Mar 2003

Encoding Xvid to svcd using TMPenc

I cannot encode my movie to Mpeg2 because at a certain point in the film it skips a frame (glitches) and while the file is busy encoding TMPenc gets stuck and will not continue encoding the video although the sound keeps on encoding.

Can anyone help me solve this problem.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Since your problem lies with the Xvid video (and not TMPGEnc), I'd suggest you read the myriad related postings in the Xvid sub-forum here to learn how to dispose of the glitch...

Comment

• u2shelley
      • Mar 2003

what kind of an answer is that? aren't we a sticky bugger, eh!

Comment

• The Edge
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Jan 2003

Setarip is actually correct. Searching for the answer will get you an answer quicker then waiting on a response

Edge
        "…I know the industry is formally opposed to that kind of thing [bootlegging] but I'm not. I don't have a problem with it at all." -- Paul McGuiness"

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

"what kind of an answer is that?"

It's the kind of answer that:

A) Eliminates the need to repeat information that has previously been posted (numerous times)

B) Helps you understand how to make the best use of these forums/sub-forums - particularly the "Search" function

C) Tries to help a new poster understand the structure of the forums/sub-forums - so that by posting in the correct sub-forum you'll get "more bang for your buck"

D) Isn't rude - as is your "what kind of an answer is that? aren't we a sticky bugger, eh!"

Comment

Working...