Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cheftaz
    • Apr 2002

huh??????????

Done many movies withut any probs. Now have a movie which plays perfect on puter and when converting with tmpgenc, the preview window shows it is working fine. After a min I stop to check. Playback is perfect to a certain point of the movie and from then on all I get is a black screen and no sound. Scanned entire movie for errors--none-- also direct stream video-sav avi and extact audio sav as wav why would it shpow the conversion happening and then playback is fine until a certain point
    Thanx
    Feathery fudge chocolate cake with white chocolate and pistachio buttercream!
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"After a min I stop to check. Playback is perfect to a certain point of the movie and from then on all I get is a black screen and no sound."

Is it possible that you've simply come to the end of the brief portion you've converted?

Comment

• cheftaz
      • Apr 2002

Thanks for the reply, but no. I actually encode a minute and when I play it back it goes black and soundless after 20 sec but the slider bar continues moving to the end of the full minute. I also tried to encode the movie at a part past the section that goes black but tmpg tells me "svcd cannot be made" Like I said before it shows the conversion happening but then at the same part of the movie during playback it goes black and soundless and won't let me convert beyond that point Dunno why??????????
      Thanks again hope someone can figure it out. Has me puzzled
      Feathery fudge chocolate cake with white chocolate and pistachio buttercream!

Comment

Working...