Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dcass
    • May 2003

Merge & Cutting Multiple Chapters

I have the movie Attack of the Clones in VCD (Mpeg1) format. The problem is that its broken up into 50 chapters. I know TMPGEnc has the option to Merge & Cut , but thats fine for a couple of chapters. Is there a program out there that will do all of that with one step. It will take forever with TMPGEnc. !!!
  • Deus
    • Nov 2001

Yea I would just go with TMPGEnc. I havent looked at it in a while but im pretty sure you could convert the .dat vcd files to mpeg 1 and load them all into the merge/cut section or TMPEGnc.

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

"I have the movie Attack of the Clones in VCD (Mpeg1) format. The problem is that its broken up into 50 chapters."

I'm going to speculate that you're referring to compressed files that you've downloaded, which means that your question should have been posted in the "P2P" sub-forum. But, since you haven't explicitly stated that to be the case:

You probably have to use the "join" function of "FileSplit" (or a similar splitting/joining program) to join your files that probably end in "001" to "050"...

Comment

Working...