Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Regular Guy
    • Oct 2003

Audio out of Sync!!!

After burning to vcd i have found that after about 4 minutes of playbak my video goes out of sync with the sound, i have extracted the audio from the avi as a wav file using goldwave can anyone help!! i'm not very good at this sort of thing!!!!
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

You can resynch the MPEG1-VCD file as follows:

1) Load it into TMPGEnc

2) Set mode to "MPEG-1VideoCD"

3) From under the "Advanced" tab, put a checkmark next to and then double click on "Source Range"

4) Enter an appropriate positive or negative amount of milleseconds (thousandths of a second) next to "Audio gap correct"

5) Save with a new filename

Let us know of your success ;>}

Comment

• Regular Guy
      • Oct 2003

When watching the vcd that i created on my computer the video is in sync with the sound it's not until i try to play it on my dvd player connected to my tv that the video and sound go out of sync anyone have any ideas is it something to do with the fact that i'm watching it on a pal tv (i live in te UK so i presume it's a pal tv!)
      Any help would be much appreciated as this has been a recurring prolbem with vcds that i try to watch on my television.
      Cheers!

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

Perhaps your standalone DVD player would benefit from running a DVD/CD cleaning disc on it. Maxell makes one that retails for approximately $10US.

Additionally, your player may be overheating due to an accumulation of dust, etc.. If you feel comfortable about opening the case, it might benefit from some compressed air (NOT a liquid "electronics" spray)...

Comment

Working...