Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • damo
    • Oct 2003

vob 2 mpeg2

Well the main programs I use are DVD2SVCD v.1.0.9 mainly because I had problems with the newer version and if that doesn't work then I'll use DVDx v2.2. However with DVDx I'm having problems with cutting. For example an 1hr & 1/2 film seems to stretch out over three discs.
    For which I'm not terribly happy with, but I'm getting there. DVD2SVCD will fit that sort of duration on one of two discs.

In regards to ripping I use smart ripper, DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink. So far so good with these softwares.
  • atifsh
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2003

Re: vob 2 mpeg2

Originally posted by damo
    Well the main programs I use are DVD2SVCD v.1.0.9 mainly because I had problems with the newer version and if that doesn't work then I'll use DVDx v2.2. However with DVDx I'm having problems with cutting. For example an 1hr & 1/2 film seems to stretch out over three discs.
    For which I'm not terribly happy with, but I'm getting there. DVD2SVCD will fit that sort of duration on one of two discs.

In regards to ripping I use smart ripper, DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink. So far so good with these softwares.
    where is ur question ? or hav u replied to somone??
    Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

Working...