Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • taliyan
    • Nov 2003

problem in running burnt vcd into vcd player

I have tried to make vcd from avi files captured from webcam but all methods are in vein.
    All avi are converted in mpg format using TMPGEnc and used to burn into vcd using NERO 5.5.7.8.
    VCD burned smoothly played in computer but not playing in vcd hardware player.vcd player not able to recognize it.I am using smasung cd-rw 80.

Then I decided to check the compatibility of my vcd player.I use that vcd which is playing in my vcd player.I extracted AVSEQ1.dat file from vcd and use VCDEasy to convert into mpg file.I again use it to burn using NERO. VCD burned successfully and also played in my vcd player.

If I burn reconverted file (AVSEQ1.dat to mpg)and one my original avi(which I earlier tried alone) file altogather then it fine both files are playing smoothly in VCD player.

Where is the problem is any one answers.I use 4x speed to burn.

I am using using PAL mcf.
  • pieroxy
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member
    • Nov 2003

Could you give us some more details?

1. Which standalone player you are using (make and model)
    2. What is the "spec" of your first MPEG file (ie: 44.1KHz, 128kbps, stereo, 352x288, 29.97 fps...)
    3. Are you sure you didn't make a mistake and burned a CD-ROM instead of a VCD the first time? Did you try to re-burn your original MPEG file as a VCD to make sure that doesn't work?
    "on the north side of 'wild-cat peak' the 'snow squaws' shake their winter blankets and bring forth a chill which rides the wind with goad and spur, hurling with an icy hand rime, and frost upon a dreamy land musing in the lap of Spring"

Comment

Working...