Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ldevaan
    • Dec 2003

Ripping SVCD

I would like to extract videoclips from a self-made SVCD, so I do'nt have to keep them on harddisk.
    After simply copying clips to harddisk some mpeg-players and all my mpeg-editors do'nt recognize them.
    Do I need a special ripping tool?
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

You might try using TMPGEnc to create your clips, as follows:

TMPGEnc>>File>>MPEGTools>>Merge&Cut

(Make certain to set mode as desired, to either MPEG2-SuperVideoCD [to save as SVCD] or "MPEG-2 Program(VBR) [to save as "plain vanilla" MPEG-2])

Comment

• aNU_MUNNY
      • Jan 2004

dvd to vcd problem

Hi,
      I am new to burning vcds. i have some dvds and want to convert them to vcds. when ilaunched tmpgencd it s shown that it supports only *avi files..But the files ihave is of *IFO, *VOB only..Please help me on how to gwet this backed up dvd files into vcd?

i bleive first we have to convert them somehow from *ifo/*vob to mpeg is'nt it?
      please point me to the right software to burn vcds from dvds.

Thyanks in advance

Comment

• pieroxy
        Platinum Member
        Platinum Member
        • Nov 2003

@aNU_MUNNY, please stop asking questions in threads that talk about something different. Open a new thread of your own and you'll get answers.
        "on the north side of 'wild-cat peak' the 'snow squaws' shake their winter blankets and bring forth a chill which rides the wind with goad and spur, hurling with an icy hand rime, and frost upon a dreamy land musing in the lap of Spring"

Comment

Working...