Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • profecia2000
    • Feb 2002

AVI 2 vcd useing TMPGE helppppp

HElp ...when i convert avi to vcd it looks like crap the avi plays and looks awsome but the vcd a red or pink color blocks pop up every now and then i tried PAl and NTSC and they both look the same can any one tell me what settings to use when the avi already looks good and there is no need to mess with the advance tools ? pleaseeeeeeeeeeee thxxxx a million
  • Batman
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2002

vcdhelp.com contains detailed guides and possibly a solution of your problem.

You could try first converting to mpeg 1 format then vcd.

Comment

• 1 Smelly Fish
      • Nov 2001

I have replyed to this post where ever else you posted it

Cheers

Comment

• olegtr
        • Feb 2002

Please, 1 Smelly Fish, i have the same problem. Reply here once more.

Comment

• 1 Smelly Fish
          • Nov 2001

OK shall do
          Use TMPGEnc to encode the AVI to MPEG at the slow or slowest setting and choose the appropiate template based upon the nature of the AVI file and NTSC and Pal ect ect. Turn off everything else in the background except for Systray and Explorer (CTrl, ALT & Delete) and leave your PC alone untill the conversion is compleated. Drag and drop the MPEG file into Nero and burn to VCD. IfI run my MPEG file through Mediaware M1 Edit Pro and REPACKETIZE the MPEG files to VCD after cutting with TMPGEnc as i found i was getting a strange message about the MPGGE files not being a compliant VCD and being SVCD from what i remember.

Let us know how you get on

Cheers

Comment

Working...