Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sparkewads
    • Feb 2002

mpeg43 to vcd

i hope someone can help im running xp pro and although new to this i have succesfully ripped dvd to vcd and a avi movie i downloaded to vcd. However i cant convert other movies ive downloaded to vcd that come as mpeg43. im using TMPGEnc and it keeps saying it cant open them as they are not supported.
    On the odd occasion i have converted them they have come out with sound but no picture and when i used Nero to convert and burn the video runs at a faster speed to the audio!
    Help this is sending me mad
    Sorry if this is a simple question but despite major research i cant find the answer
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

You're unable to do this because you don't have the MPEG 43 codec installed on your system. You can obtain it by downloading one of the many codec "packs" at the DVD Digest/DivX Digest sites.

Let us know of your success ;>}

Comment

• sparkewads
      • Feb 2002

ive managed to change the video part of the mpeg43's now by getting a divx codec 412 which i thought i had already installed but it obiviously didnt work. However TMPGEnc still wont encode them to vcd( it says they arent a recognized format) so im using Panasonic mpeg encoder. This is doing a superb quick job of the video but the audio once burnt to vcd is patchy and un listenable any ideas?

Comment

Working...