Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jledhead
    • Apr 2002

frameserving to CCE 2.5

I am trying to framesize with virtual dub and encode with CCE, and getting probs. in Vdub, I add a resize filter and change the frame size to the desired size and then start framesever. I then load that vdr file into CCE and encode. the file turns out to either be completly stretched full screen view or a cube image that is also not right. the original avi is widescreen and then it turns into full screen or square screen in the middle. In Vdub I added a resize filter and used 352X240 for the new and used the avi frame size for the old, I also tried it without using the old size and just had the new frame size in the filter. not sure what else to do because CCE does not resize its self.

anyone with any frameserving ideas for me, or another proggie that frameserves?????
  • fantomlord
    • Apr 2002

Re: frameserving to CCE 2.5

Originally posted by jledhead
    I am trying to framesize with virtual dub and encode with CCE, and getting probs. in Vdub, I add a resize filter and change the frame size to the desired size and then start framesever. I then load that vdr file into CCE and encode. the file turns out to either be completly stretched full screen view or a cube image that is also not right. the original avi is widescreen and then it turns into full screen or square screen in the middle. In Vdub I added a resize filter and used 352X240 for the new and used the avi frame size for the old, I also tried it without using the old size and just had the new frame size in the filter. not sure what else to do because CCE does not resize its self.

anyone with any frameserving ideas for me, or another proggie that frameserves?????
    is there an option for letterboxing? that, or add borders...I can't remember offhand what are some of the options in Vdub.
    or, maybe try avisynth
    just need to write a small script file(save as *.avs)
    you would need a resize(bilinear or bicubic) and then addborders

Comment

• jledhead
      • Apr 2002

thanks for the reply. the built in resize filter in Vdub does not work very well. someone clued me into donald grafts smart resize filter and it does just what you suggested. adds borders and letterboxing and comes out thru CCE perfect now.

Comment

Working...