Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chelly
    • Mar 2002

to andy

andy if the film is really good quality change setting to high slow and also have a mess about with the basic colour settings i do i usually tone the brightness and contrast and gamma down just a twitch does not affect the encoding time plus i also put the top bar of the sharpen edge in advanced settings about half way to the left of default and leave all other settings alone its took me many hours and days just getting a decent pic people on here rather ignore you or maybe they think they know more then they do or well off to try something else allways trying to improve ill let you know if i can get it better than what were getting at the mo see you later.
  • chelly
    • Mar 2002

also try to dwnload screeners they have scr next to them on the info on kazzar new films on they r dragonfly-very good.
    not another teen movie.-a knights tale-the one-van wilder-panic room. ive cinemacraft encoder but it wont let me open any files its supposed to b the bizz let you know were to get it from and a working key when i can get thing to work catch up with you later-happy encoding.

Comment

• andyg
      • Apr 2002

To Chelly

Thanks for all your posts mate. I really appreciate your help. Having got rid of the blocks, very annoying they were, I have now stumbled onto another problem. Maybe it is a problem, maybe it is not, I don't know. I have downloaded a few MPEGS and burned them to disk. They take hours to download! So, downloading AVI's seems to be the right direction to go in. BUT, once i've spent hours decoding them, they don't seem to run as smooth as the MPEGS that I have downloaded. There are 'steps' in the left to right movement. Is this normal for AVI's? The AVI's I have downloaded all seem to have strange frame rates like 15 or 20. Should I also be looking for a specific resolution, say 352x288? The templates also confuse me a little. If I download an AVI that I find is NTSC do I have to use the NTSC template or will using the PAL template convert it to PAL? Still confused but a little bit wiser, Andy.

Comment

Working...