Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cusonic
    • May 2002

Encoding Tmpge, Mpeg Mediator or Flask

Fellow Countrymen and Ladies, I have used Tmpge many times with good luck. The last movie that I encoded with Tmpge was "Spy Games". The "Spy Games" encode was successfull with Tmpge. What is weird is that "Spy Games" seems to have become the default movie for all encoding. As an example I ripped "Behind Enemy Lines" and ran it through DVD2AVI so that Tmpge could encode the file. But when I browse and find the audio and video files for "Behind Enemy Lines" in Tmpge all that is shown in the preview or source range is "Spy Games". I deleted Tmpge and reloaded Tmpge and still "Spy Games" is all that is available for encoding. What is really strange is that I also tried to encode "Behind Enemy Lines" with MPEG MEDIATOR and Flask and got the same result only "Spy Games" was available for encoding. And now the really strange thing,I have done a file search and deleted all files associated with "Spy Games" to try to clean the"Spy Games" file from Tmpge. Now when I do a file search "Spy Games is not found, but somehow remains on my computer hard drive. What is up with all this??? Please any ideas as to how to get rid of "Spy Games".

Thanks
  • 1 Smelly Fish
    • Nov 2001

At the risk of asking a silly question
    But, here goes, when you open up TMPGEnc do you go FILE > NEW PROJECT ? and say yes to "discard current settings" ?

Cheers

Disregard this, you double posted and just read the other one you wrote and the replys........hence the reason for not double posting
    Last edited by 1 Smelly Fish; 12 May 2002, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...