X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Creeper2k1
    • Feb 2003

VCD Playback Small Screen

Hi!

I have a small video playback. It does not matter what player I use (BSplayer/WMP/Power DVD/) all of them give me a small playback screen. If I try and zoom in, make it play full screen, the playback screen stays small and the rest of the screen is black!
    I have tried watching AVI/MPG/DiVx and it does the same thing!!!!

Totally weird!

Any suggestions?
  • SKD_Tech
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2003

Open it in VirtualDub and post the File Properties

Comment

• Creeper2k1
      • Feb 2003

File Properties

Here they are!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

Although what you've described sounds like a system software problem, I personally am not aware of it. With no offense intended, I would ask you if it's possible that you're not familiar with HOW to increas the screensize of your videos?

As an experiment, I'd suggest that, if you don't presently have v.6.4 of Windows Media Player installed on your system, you do so now (Desktop>>Start>>Run then type MPLAYER2.EXE). Start v.6.4 of the Windows Media Player and "drag and drop" an AVI file onto it. Rightclick in the middle of the playing video and select "Full Screen".

Let us know of your success ;>}

("I have tried watching AVI/MPG/DiVx and it does the same thing!!!!"

Based on this statement of a universal problem, I can't see anything to have been gained by posting the VirtualDub info of one video.)

Comment

• simmmy
          • Jan 2003

Setarip....i posted a problem that i was having with opening MPEG2 files in powerdvd and wmp9...i got the file to open in powerdvd by using the file menu instead of the disc mode, but the suggestion of dragging the file into the screen of MSPLAYER got me thinking if i could do the same instead of having to go through the whole process of opening several links....it`s a good tip and it works well.....

Simmmy

Comment

Working...