Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • terryjoebob
    • May 2003

Help Me Please Dear God!

i too have the same audio syncing problem, i've yet to see a VCD that worked well in a DVD player

my question is...isn't there just a program that u can take, say, a movie off of Kazaa and feed it thru the program, and it comes out the other "side" w/all parameters set correctly?

i've tried all suggestions i've seen on here, from reencoding in TMPEGENC to V-DUB to NTI to NERO..nuthin..

HELP!
  • pieroxy
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member
    • Nov 2003

What is your problem exactly? You have an AVI and can't make a VCD out of it? I have done that hundreds of times and have never had any problem.

Please post more specific informations! Open your AVI with GSpot and post a screenshot so we know what kind of AVI we are dealing with.
    "on the north side of 'wild-cat peak' the 'snow squaws' shake their winter blankets and bring forth a chill which rides the wind with goad and spur, hurling with an icy hand rime, and frost upon a dreamy land musing in the lap of Spring"

Comment

• ormonde
      Digital Video Explorer
      • Dec 2003

"my question is...isn't there just a program that u can take, say, a movie off of Kazaa and feed it thru the program, and it comes out the other "side" w/all parameters set correctly?"

Honestly, I don't think there is.

Comment

• pieroxy
        Platinum Member
        Platinum Member
        • Nov 2003

By the way, Help Me Please Dear God! is a terrible subject, against the rules of this forum. Next time try to use a title that actually summarize your problem.

You also mention another post in your comment: "i too have the same audio syncing problem". Care to point your readers to the mentionned thread?

The bottom line is: The more info you give, the better our help will be.
        "on the north side of 'wild-cat peak' the 'snow squaws' shake their winter blankets and bring forth a chill which rides the wind with goad and spur, hurling with an icy hand rime, and frost upon a dreamy land musing in the lap of Spring"

Comment

• pieroxy
          Platinum Member
          Platinum Member
          • Nov 2003

a movie off of Kazaa
          That can be virtually anything. Real? Quicktime? Divx? Xvid? WMV?

You have to understand that Kazaa is not a video format. You can download a SVCD directly from Kazaa. A DVD. An AVI. Anything. Which one of these are you trying to convert to SVCD?

I have used VirtualDub and TMPGEnc for a long time now and that seems to be what you are looking for. Of course, there is always excetions, such as VBR mp3 soundtrack and other problems that can occur.

Here is the procedure:
          Open TMPGEnc, in the Wizard, select VCD, Click Next, select your source, click next, next, select CD-R 80min (VCD), click next and next.

Does that fit your needs for a program that "and it comes out the other 'side' w/all parameters set correctly?", I don't know because I don't know what you mean by that.

Comment

Working...