• Show
Clear All
  • suzana
    • Feb 2003

Can you please expl. where to look for it.Thank you

Comment

• decryptit
      • Jan 2004

You have told us that you have used power dvd.Since i quite familiar with it i may be able to help you better.
      Go on select source its the last button in the right menu.choose media files .load your files and check wheater its possible to playback the file. if not quote here the error.you may download a trail from the cyberlink website.
      Total Number Of Views
      Decryptit

The Decrypter

Comment

• decryptit
        • Jan 2004

Visit this link:http://www.gocyberlink.com/english/d...d/download.jsp
        30day Trail
        Total Number Of Views
        Decryptit

The Decrypter

Comment

• decryptit
          • Jan 2004

Power DVD
          Total Number Of Views
          Decryptit

The Decrypter

Comment

• suzana
            • Feb 2003

Hi Thank you very much for your responed,but I can not play this file.
            I have the full version of power DVD.

Comment

• decryptit
              • Jan 2004

what error message are you having.
              Total Number Of Views
              Decryptit

The Decrypter

Comment

• decryptit
                • Jan 2004

READ This

Windows Media Digital Rights Management Offering

Using the server SDK, the Windows Media Rights Manager 9 Series SDK, developers can create applications that configure and encrypt (known as "packaging") digital media files and issue licenses. A packaged Windows Media file contains a version of the file that has been encrypted with a key so that only the person who has obtained a license for that file can play it. The license is separate from the packaged Windows Media file, which means that the content and the license for that content can be acquired at different times. Encrypted files can be either streamed or downloaded to the consumer's computer.

Using the client SDK, the Windows Media Format 9 Series SDK, developers can create client-side applications that playback packaged Windows Media files. The Windows Media Format 9 Series SDK will enable applications to acquire licenses, back up and restore licenses, and issue security upgrades for its DRM component.
                To transfer protected files to a portable device, developers can use Windows Media Device Manager, which is also a feature of the Windows Media Format 9 Series SDK, to facilitate the transfer of packaged Windows Media files from the PC to a portable device. Consumer electronics manufacturer should license the portable device decryption algorithm to enable playback on the device itself. The object code of the Portable Device DRM v1 implementation is a feature of the Windows Media Embedded Applications Kit (WMEPAK).

Version you need
                Licensing the latest Windows Media Rights Manager provides you with the ability to utilize the latest technology while having backwards compatibility. A Windows Media Rights Manager 9 Series licensee will be able to issue licenses to all old and new versions of Windows Media DRM (e.g., version 1, version 7, version 7.1 and version 9). A licensee will also be able to implement the newest features, including live encryption and enhanced security.

The question often arises when content providers contemplate which specific version of DRM license to issue for a given piece of packaged content. A version 1 license and a version 7+ license differ in terms of the levels of protection you can implement as well as the degree of consumer reach. We recommend that you consider the trade offs between content protection and consumer reach, and decide which DRM license you want to issue:

* If you want to continue to use Windows Media DRM version 1, you will get the broadest reach. However, you will not get the added protection of renewability and revocation in case vulnerability is detected.

* For an increased level of security, but still a broad consumer reach, you can implement version 1 and version 9 licenses for each piece of content. However, any vulnerability exposed in version 1 will affect the security of the content. See the following section for information about implementation of both version 1 and version 9 license services.

* For the most secure measure, instruct the license clearing house to issue only Windows Media Rights Manager version 9 licenses; no Windows Media DRM version 1 license will be issued. This measure would exclude users of Windows Media Player on the Apple Macintosh, Windows 95, and Windows NT 4.0 platforms from accessing protected content.

For a full HTML send a private msg to me.(including your e-mail)
                Total Number Of Views
                Decryptit

The Decrypter

Comment

• danbeherenow
                  • Feb 2004

you need the avi codecs get divx pro or the bundle software from www.divx.com

play the file using that..

danbeherenow.

Exist.

Comment

• danbeherenow
                    • Feb 2004

get a program called gspot to see what codecs are installed and see if anythin can play the file, it might also be the file corrupt!

click this link http://www.headbands.com/gspot/gspot221.exe and it will begin downloading, install it and open the file with this program..

it tells you what codecs are needed and where to find them, i think you need Xvid codecs and theres another.. dvdrforums will have them all to download there or use kazaa and download the codec pack...

if still no luck pm me!

Exist.

Comment

• decryptit
                      • Jan 2004

She already has all codecs installed if you see the previous posts you will some answers regarding here installed codecs.

the error given buy wmp seems quite clear and she might need the software i listed in my previous post.She said it didn't work.
                      then it my be some kind of driver problem.
                      Total Number Of Views
                      Decryptit

The Decrypter

Comment

• danbeherenow
                        • Feb 2004

lol got to be mate.. gspot codec information will tell her what the problem is or if there's a problem at all with the file, its the best program by far... also video fixer from www.download.com is a great little utility for correcting problems with not total downloaded files and music errors in the file. id say use them two programs to rectify the problems, if they still arise shes in **** basically!

danbeherenow.

Exist.

Comment

• decryptit
                          • Jan 2004

Yes i agree with you actually gspot will clearify the problem but still she has to tackle the problem by herself.She said that wmp gave her an error regarding wmp rights.This shows that with the right version of wmp sdk it will solve the problem.But it seems
                          nothing has worked yet.If it was a codec problem wmp would automatically download the codecs and make use of tehm.Afterall
                          she claimed that she has all codecs installed.
                          Total Number Of Views
                          Decryptit

The Decrypter

Comment

• decryptit
                            • Jan 2004

It would be of gret help if she could give a us exactly what
                            virtualdubmod has told her about the video.

Could you suzana!
                            Total Number Of Views
                            Decryptit

The Decrypter

Comment

• danbeherenow
                              • Feb 2004

ahh i see, you win mate ... hope she sorts it then!

Exist.

Comment

• decryptit
                                • Jan 2004

I'll try my best to help her but she has to do her part and try a couple of things by herself.
                                Total Number Of Views
                                Decryptit

The Decrypter

Comment

Working...