Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zpunout
    • Jan 2004

filter conflicts

The other filters i have are Avermedia demux and decode which are from my DVB-T digital tv receiver card software, and Intervideo filters from windvd5.
    When I uninstall that software, media player wont play the files anymore. Is it still trying to use deleted filter files or something?
    I feel like i want to reinstall windows xp to clean the mess up, but i dont want to spend all that time on my computer.

Comment

• zpunout
      • Jan 2004

THE SOLUTION!!!! YES!!!!!

It's done! I have found the set of filters that decodes my interlaced MPEG2 home movies!

It is the brand new release of Elecard Mpeg Player 2.2.

The video decoder version within is called "Moonlight-Elecard MPEG2 Video Decoder v 2.2 build 3320"

My videos play smoothly, search works perfectly and quickly, and it works in directshow so i can use Media Player 6.4 to play the files.

After Installation, start Media Player 6.4 (mplayer2.exe), open the interlaced mpeg2 file, go to
      File->Properties->Advanced->Moonlight-Elecard Mpeg2 Video Decoder->Settings:
      In the de-interlacing menu select "VMR deinterlacing". Apply settings.

Close and restart media player and sit in awe as you watch smooth video playback on your pc.

Now a few notes:

Download the software at http://www.elecard.com/download/
      You need to register by email confirmation before downloading.

The video window should have a watermark in the top-right hand corner.

Reply to this post if it works for you too.

Comment

Working...