X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chavdar
    • Nov 2003

How to see VCD menus on computer ?

Hi

I make VCD/SVCDs with menus/chapters and all is OK on my DVD player. Hoever I can't play them on a computer so that I see the menus etc - I can only play them by looking in the directory and finding the .dat video file.

What is a least hassle way to watch VCD on a computer so that it looks the same (with the menus and all) like it plays on a DVD player ?

Thanks
  • ormonde
    Digital Video Explorer
    • Dec 2003

"What is a least hassle way to watch VCD on a computer so that it looks the same (with the menus and all) like it plays on a DVD player ?"

How did you "Author" the VCD originally?

Comment

• chavdar
      • Nov 2003

I use Ulead Videostudio 7 - but does it matter what you did it with - is it not the same if you make it with Nero or whatever , as long as it plays on a DVD player ?

Comment

• ormonde
        Digital Video Explorer
        • Dec 2003

"but does it matter what you did it with - is it not the same if you make it with Nero or whatever"

To my knowledge, the "Regular" Nero burning application does not make menus–unless you are referring to "NeroVision", which is an authoring program. I'm not that familiar with Ulead Videostudio 7, so I can't offer any assistance as far as that goes, but I think it matters which application you used initially.

Comment

• decryptit
          • Jan 2004

You must have menus before viewing them.
          Total Number Of Views
          Decryptit

The Decrypter

Comment

• decryptit
            • Jan 2004

depends your authoring.
            Total Number Of Views
            Decryptit

The Decrypter

Comment

Working...