Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • carson
    • Nov 2002

mpg's less than 1 minute

hello, recently almost every mpg i have downloaded has been messed up. when i open them, regardless of the media player, the player says that the video is only like 45-55 seconds long, even though the file might be 400mb or 700mb. if i click in the tracking thing, to skip ahead, it acts as if the whole movie is there. like it will skip 30 minutes into the movie for example, but then it will only be able to play for 30 seconds. i really don't understand this, and i know i haven't described the problem very well, but if anyone could try to help, i would really appreciate it. Thanks
  • Twinmagnum
    • Apr 2004

same problem happens to me and i'm very eager for a solution, any ideas guys?

even when i try to reencode it with encoding programs, only 1 minute of the video would come out and still out of sync.

Comment

• The Maynard
      • Jan 2003

It is possbile to have an MPEG file that has only 1 minute of video and 40 minutes of audio. When the video is done the screen will be black and you will only hear the audio. Is this kinda whats happening?

Comment

Working...