• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Batman
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2002

MPEG with borders

I would like to view a "full screen" mpeg in widescreen format. Which player should I use? what's the easiest way of accomplishing this.

thanks
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

I believe that you'll find that the Sasami player will allow you to "distort" (non-proportional) your video in any way you please, as will WinDVD...

Comment

• Batman
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Jan 2002

Thank-you

Comment

• JÖñ
        • May 2002

ok I have done this on a few vcd's. To make it widescreen with the black bars at top and bottom like a DVD. First convert the movie into mpeg format. open the video in TMPGenc. Change the output file name to whatever you would like. click the settings tab. on the screen that pops up , there should be several tabs at the top. click the "Video" tab and set it like this. 352X240, 4:3 525 Line, 29.97fps, now click the "advanced" tab, change it to "non-interlace (Progressive), then "Bottom first (field B), then "16:9 Display", then " Full screen (Keep aspect ratio)", then click the "Audio" tab at top, change the bitrate to "160", now click the "System" tab and change the stream type to "MPEG-1 Video-CD". POOF WALLAH your done, click "ok" at the bottom of "Settings" screen and then start your converting.

Comment

Working...