Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Droppo
    • Jan 2002

Help!! Audio & Video Sync Problem!!!

When I open the vobs in DVD2AVI to make a work project and extract the audio track. It just create the work project and extract the audio track, but Video have a little difference in time.
    Example:
    Audio: 1:32:50
    Video: 1:32:47

when I try to mux everything I can't sync everything... someone can tell me what can I do to fix that???

Sorry for my bad english... I speak spanish, but in spanish forum no one can answer that cuestion

Thnx!

^^Dr0pp0^^
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

Try this one:
    1. Open video in Virtual/nandub
    2. Set Video and Audio tabs to Direct Stream Copy
    3. Under Audio tab, go to the Interleave setting and set Delay Audio Track by a value of around 3000ms (positive or negative value depending on whether the audio is early or late)
    4. Go back to the main interface and go to File -> Save as AVi and give the new file a name

This works well for videos that have their audio off-synch constantly from the beginning to the end. For audio that becomes off-synch gradually as the video progresses, there are other possibilities.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Comment

• Droppo
      • Jan 2002

I try that... but nothing... I think my problem comes from the time difference between audio & video. It's a small diference but enought to make me sick.

now i'm trying to make a frameserver with avisynth... but I don't understand it

If you have some information about that, please post it.

^^Dr0pp0^^

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

I try that... but nothing... I think my problem comes from the time difference between audio & video. It's a small diference but enought to make me sick.
        Experiment with different values then. The 3000ms number is only a starting point. Assuming there is no framerate-related problem, this one should be easily solved using the ablve method.

now i'm trying to make a frameserver with avisynth... but I don't understand it
        Without going too much into the details, GordianKnot can make your life easier by automating the creation of the .avs (Avisynth Script) file.

Comment

• haflo
          • Jan 2002

insted of playing with the interleave..... after you set the video and audiop in virtual/nandub to direct copy go to video - framerate and change it to : change frame rate so video and audio will match.....
          works like a charm

Comment

Working...