Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wykid
    • Dec 2001

i need help!!!

ok...ive NEVER done this before...ive got two .AVI files.....its one movie thats split...i need to join them to create one MPEG file so i can burn it....also, the resolution is terrible...at fullscreen its pretty blurry...so i need to fix that with the quality....and its kind of dark so i need to brighten it up too...and i need and autorun file also so it will play in my DVD unit...
    somebody PLEASE HELP ME!!! send links, write back, anything, it will be much appreciated...thanks...
  • techno
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Nov 2001

Hi there. Right since I have broken the world record on compression and quality, here is what ya do:

open the avi files (assuming that the a/v are in synch) in TMPGENC. use the settings:

320*240, high quality, CQ 100. Then in the advanced tab, double click on the basic color correction and brighten it up then click ok. You can make it MPEG1 (VCD) or MPEG2(SVCD). When encoding, it will take time and space, so make sure ya got alot of hdd space. When both files are done, use the MPEG tools in TMPGENC to join the 2 new MPEG files together (Or use 3rd part). This will take time again. When joined, play the joined MPEG file back to see if they a/v is in synch. Open this new file (joined) in TMPGENC again and choose the VCD or SVCD template. Uncheck the basic color correction filter in the advanced tab. this will encode it again into VCD or SVCD format. Then use nero to burn it onto a cd or so. When put in on a standalone DVD player, it will run automatically. If there are any more problems then please let me know. I have done this and it works perfectly, like a charm.

Thanks

Techno

Comment

Working...