Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RFs
    • Nov 2002

I want Permanent Subs... :(

Hi ppl, i'm new here but i made some backup copy of dvd's... The problem is...

I want to create a aviwith the subtitles i got in a file... but when i take the movie and put in a diferent computer the subs does not appear.. i use virtual dub with vobsub..

please can some one help me???

tks in advance )
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

If you rip the ENTIRE DVD (.IFO, .BUP, .VOB files), convert with Flask by selecting "Open DVD" - Select the subtitles that you would like to include as a PERMANENT part of the video...

Comment

• Enchanter
      Old member
      • Feb 2002

Re: I want Permanent Subs...

Originally posted by RFs
      Hi ppl, i'm new here but i made some backup copy of dvd's... The problem is...

I want to create a aviwith the subtitles i got in a file... but when i take the movie and put in a diferent computer the subs does not appear.. i use virtual dub with vobsub..

please can some one help me???

tks in advance )
      Make sure that the Vobsub filter is properly loaded under the Filter list and that you did not just rip the subtitle into the SUB files and leave it at that.

Comment

• spyroledragon
        • Dec 2001

if nothing works, there is still the subrip/subtitler alternative. Longer, but allows you to edit the subs like simple text.

Comment

• RFs
          • Nov 2002

Originally posted by setarip
          If you rip the ENTIRE DVD (.IFO, .BUP, .VOB files), convert with Flask by selecting "Open DVD" - Select the subtitles that you would like to include as a PERMANENT part of the video...
          I tryied to do this move... I downloaded Flask 0.6 and next the thunder plugin so far so good

when i try to open the ifo file appears to select the audio and subtitles and i do flask, and then, appears a error message "An error ocurred when opening the file"

Why this appear? What can i do?

tks

Comment

• setarip
            Retired
            • Dec 2001

Sometimes older is better - try v.0.594PX3 - no Thunder.mism required. The ability to select "Open DVD" is built-in ;>}

Comment

• RFs
              • Nov 2002

tks... i'm gonna try

Comment

• setarip
                Retired
                • Dec 2001

My pleasure ;>}

Comment

Working...