Who can convert a Quicktime .mov to .avi for me ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • icegod
    • Nov 2002

Originally posted by Glanz
    why did evryone start talking in german
    We started too talk Dutch because it's our native language and are able to express ourselfs better in it.

Originally posted by khp
    Not german, it's even worse, dutch (I think)
    You were right it is dutch.

Originally posted by Enchanter
    The pain and loneliness of being unable to participate and comprehend what is happening around here...
    He asked if anyone could convert the movie for him so Kevin AMD tried but failed. So I told him I would try and managed to fullfill his wish.

Comment

• MrLunk
      • Dec 2002

And thank you very much IceGod !

Comment

• icegod
        • Nov 2002

Originally posted by MrLunk
        And thank you very much IceGod !
        no problemo

Comment

• skay
          • May 2002

Originally posted by icegod
          We started too talk Dutch because it's our native language and are able to express ourselfs better in it.

You were right it is dutch.

He asked if anyone could convert the movie for him so Kevin AMD tried but failed. So I told him I would try and managed to fullfill his wish.
          Great. Now do you think it might be possible to translate whatever it is that you suggested that helped so that those of us who don't speak Dutch might benefit as well? Thanks.

skay

Comment

• wise1080
            • Jan 2003

it is easy enough to convert quicktime to avi or mpeg using..

TMPGenc
            &
            QTReader.vfp -(a plugin for tmpgenc, allows reading of quicktime files)
            &
            VirtualDub

This short guide assumes that you are familar with using virtualdub.. if not never fear it is a very easy program to use, and there are many guides if you get stuck

Step 1

Install TMPGenc & QTReader plugin..

Step 2

Open TMPGenc and work your way through the wizard.. if you want to go to vcd select PAL or NTSC and VCD or SVCD..

Select the quicktime file as the source on the next screen..

You can leave all other settings to default or you can play around a bit..

Next Next Next yada yada yada until you get to Start encoding now. YAY

Now all you need to do is wait.. this will encode to a vcd or svcd you can then use VirtualDub to convert from the vcd to avi if you like.

Comment

• T-Cube
              • Oct 2002

It is indeed Dutch... I'm Dutch.. but I don't understand why those nitwits started talking Dutch, I never do... But never again say that Dutch is a bad language, have you never seen the Chech language... (-> Musíme být opatrni kvuli AIDS)

-----------------------------------------------------------
              My Graditude Is Even Bigger Than My ****!?!
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              At every wedding my grandma's were poking me and saying 'You're next'. They stopped doing that when i started doing the same thing on funerals.

Comment

Working...