anyone here use eo video to convert rm to avi (divx)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fresco_24
    • Mar 2002

anyone here use eo video to convert rm to avi (divx)

I need help...I just can not get EO Video to convert my rm to avi... When i press the start button to start the conversion from rm to avi i get this error message-->

Converter module can't be started. (Err=30212-0)
    Converter/Engine closed

What is going on here? why do i keep getting this error message? I can't convert any of my rm files to avi or mpg...Can someone please explain to me how i can convert the rm to avi using eo video?

Is there any other program that i can use to convert from rm to avi other than eo video or tinra?

Im using Eo Video 1.21

Note: I also get the error message using the latest EO Video version 1.3.
  • demise
    • Oct 2002

I don't know if this is helpful, but what version of the realplayer do you have? EO Video uses the current playback codec for real media thats installed on your system so maybe the .rm file is encoded with a newer version that the codec can read? Another suggestion is to try the other two reading modes for real media. The default is Fast, but you can also try RAM and Disk (uses much disk space for converting) mode. Hope this helps.

Comment

• fresco_24
      • Mar 2002

Thanks Demise for your reply..

Well I still can't get this darn program (eo video) to work. I have realplayer 8 basic build 6.0.9.450

Can it be i need a new version of real player?

I have no problem playing the rm file with eo video... I just can't convert it to avi or mpeg... maybe im doing something wrong..Do I have to use mark in or mark out in the player option? U talk about changing modes in real media...how do i do this?

can you or anybody tell me step by step how to convert rm to avi using eo video 1.21?

Any help will be really appreciated.

Comment

Working...