Anime 4 Episode DVD. How can I rip 2 Episode's into 2 SVCD CD's???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mr_dimsum
    • Feb 2003

Anime 4 Episode DVD. How can I rip 2 Episode's into 2 SVCD CD's???

Okay, I have this Anime DVD. Rorouni Kenshin and I am using DVD2SVCD to convert it into 2 CD's. I have a problem with something.

I have converted a few, and sometimes the credits will roll on Episode 2 on the Second CD right when I start it.

Is there a solution where I can perfectly get 2 Episodes of Anime on 2 SVCD CD's? So the episodes stay intact on the SVCD's and won't go onto the next disc? It's rather annoying, and it's just a lot more professional this way.

Thanks,
    mr_dimsum
  • techno
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Nov 2001

me and ur bud are "friends" heheh...

anyway.

Try using TMPGEnc to encode it to SVCD as it is better and faster and higher quality. u can also specify the amount of source u wish to encode..ideal for ur situation.

So, rip the DVD, create a DVD2AVI project file (DVD2AVI v1.76 MUST be used) then copy the plugin in the directory of TMPGEnc, load TMPGEnc and follow the wizard and load the d2v project file.

Also, it is better if u extract the audio from the ripped DVD's using VOB2AUDIO then downsample it to 44100Hz and save that as a wave file, and then load this in the audio source in TMPGEnc...

Any more questions, let us know

Techno

Comment

Working...