• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • solution
    • Feb 2003

tools for add watermark in Divx~

Hi everyone~
    I need a tools that add watermarks logo to divX avi~
    I want a simple, quality lossless(which means no re-encoding as possible) and high speed tool!
    Any suggestion? Or, is it possible to add watermark logo during movie encoding process (I use DVDx as encode tools)?
    (I have try Adobe Premiere, it can add some logo into the movie, but... it need re-encode so that quality slightly decrease....)
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"is it possible to add watermark logo during movie encoding process"

I believe Flask has that capability.

Doing it after the fact will definitely require recompressing...

Comment

• solution
      • Feb 2003

I now start using FlaskMPEG to encode video, but seems can't see any setting aobut adding watermark???

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

In v.0.594 (and I presume subsequent versions), if the output type you've selected is .AVI, it appears when you select "Output Format Options", as part of the .AVI plugin module (NOT "Global Project Options")...

Comment

• solution
          • Feb 2003

i'm using FlashMPEG 0.78.39 and there is no such function inside... this option seems cut away since 0.78.39.....

and in fact, the reason that I add watermarks to the video is for prevent someone re-post my video in their website and state they are create by them! so any method can make my video "UNIQNE" through the internet and all the people watching my video will know that it is create by me??

thanks~

Comment

• setarip
            Retired
            • Dec 2001

"all the people watching my video will know that it is create by me?? "

Is the video that you've created an original work product of yours, or merely the conversion of a commercial product/movie?

Comment

• solution
              • Feb 2003

I think I should state more clear about my condition~
              I'm going to held a website that post some videos for visitor to download, and these videos are supply by visitor too~ so I want to make a watermark into these video so that anyone see the video will know about my website and come to see more if they like, that is, the watermark just for the purpose of "Advertisement"~ hee~ so, any idea about doing this??

Comment

• setarip
                Retired
                • Dec 2001

"the watermark just for the purpose of "Advertisement"~ hee~ so, any idea about doing this??"

Nope - not for that purpose (which is even one step further removed from putting a logo on your own ORIGINAL creation)...

Perhaps someone else (hopefully, NOT at these forums), who doesn't perceive this to be an ethical problem, might be willing to provide some insight...

Comment

• solution
                  • Feb 2003

"Nope - not for that purpose "

What do "not for that purpose" mean? there are ways to add watermarks on others video but not for my video??

"who doesn't perceive this to be an ethical problem"

what do u mean about "ethical problem"? I don't know why add a website address as watermark at the video is an ethical problem??

Comment

• setarip
                    Retired
                    • Dec 2001

"I don't know why add a website address as watermark at the video is an ethical problem??"

Perhaps THAT is the problem...

(I believe I've expressed my personal opinion as clearly as possible in my first two responses to you - and can only repeat:

Perhaps someone else [hopefully, NOT at these forums], who doesn't perceive this to be an ethical problem, might be willing to provide some insight...)

Comment

• solution
                      • Feb 2003

sorry for annoying~
                      from your words, is it u don't agree adding website watermark into video to post them online??

Comment

• setarip
                        Retired
                        • Dec 2001

"from your words, is it u don't agree adding website watermark into video to post them online??"

(I thought I couldn't make it any more clear - but if I have to) That is correct...

(And, in the hopes that perhaps you'll derive some further insight regarding my personal perspective, if you're intending to use your sight for uploading and downloading conversions of commercial products, I believe that such activity is inappropriate, unacceptable, and illegal)

Comment

Working...