X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • studi00
    • Feb 2003

problems xvid conversion using tmpeg

hello everybody,
    I have problems converting xvid movies to vcd using tmpeg. I extracted the audio using virtualdub en used Be Sweet to make it an mp2. Then I loaded the video in tmpeg, changed the environmental settings (VFAPI plugin), the Directshow Multimedia File reader to +3. After that I multiplexed the audio and video with tmpeg. The result was that the movie was perfectly sync, but the video part keeps stuttering(Is this the right word for it?)

Could someone help me please?
    Thanks a lot
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"changed the environmental settings (VFAPI plugin), the Directshow Multimedia File reader to +3."

I assume you did this because the original Xvid movie contained an .AC3 audiostream. If, in fact, this is the case, there's absolutely no reason to extract and convert the audio in BeSweet. Just load the file into TMPGEnc and it should recognize both the Xvid video and .AC3 audio streams...

(You only have to increase the Directshow Multimedia File Reader to be one number higher than the highest of the other settings)

Comment

• studi00
      • Feb 2003

Re: problems xvid conversion using tmpeg

Inow figured out what the problem was the audio stream wasn't ac3 but contained the fraunhofer codec,(mp3) how stupid of me.
      Ialso removed the ffdshow.THanks for your help , everything seems to work out just fine.
      Last edited by studi00; 17 Feb 2003, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"THanks for your help , everything seems to work out just fine."

My pleasure ;>}

Comment

Working...