Audio Of A Converted Mpeg file doesn't work.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardeep_S
    • Sep 2003

Audio Of A Converted Mpeg file doesn't work.

I have red all of the formums here but i just can't get the audio of my converted Mpeg to work.

I have tried Ripping the wav then adding it to the mpeg file with no audio to make a mpeg file with audio. It still doesn't work. I uses TMPGEnc and Nandub.

Can Someone Please Help Me.

I have attached a picture of the original AVI file and its info in Nandub.
  • Hardeep_S
    • Sep 2003

Here is the info of the AVI file IN Nandub.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Hardeep_S
      • Sep 2003

I want to Convert it to SVCD or VCD. The AVI is widescreen and I need it to be widescreen on the SVCD or VCD even if it has the two black bars. What setting should i use In TMPGEnc to make it like that and also fix my audio problem.

Comment

• Hardeep_S
        • Sep 2003

Can u tell me in a easy and simple way. THis is my first time converting video files.

Thank You

Comment

• Hardeep_S
          • Sep 2003

I did what u said but before you encode it in TMPGEnc, when u go to settings, what do you put in for aspect ratio and source aspect ratio. And also what resoution should i put it too, and also bitrate and audio bitrate. I have it set to 1800 kb/s and 240 kb/s for audio.

The original AVI was 640x352, and i want it widescreen to the SVCD so it has the black bars.

I made a SVCD with Nero's encoding and they stretched the picture horixontally too much.

Please Help Me

Thank You

Comment

• Hardeep_S
            • Sep 2003

ANd also, for audio stream type in TMPGEnc, do i choose MPEG-1 Audio Layer II or Linear PCM. ANd shoudl i amek the sound to stereo.

And fo system stream type, should i choose Super VIdeo CD cause i want to make a SVCD but it is VBR.

Or should i choose Video CD and change the video stream stype to MPEG 1.

Comment

• Hardeep_S
              • Sep 2003

But how do i make a SVCD with widecreen resolution. THe standard is 480x480

Comment

• Hardeep_S
                • Sep 2003

It didn't work. The sound istn't still there.

I didn't use the TMPGEnc template

I just set the setting my self

Please Help ME

Thank You

Comment

• Hardeep_S
                  • Sep 2003

Here is a pic of the info of the G spot info of the COnverted MPEG which has no sound.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Hardeep_S
                    • Sep 2003

It says it has audio but i don't hear it in WIdnows Media Player.

SHould i just burn it and play it on my DVD player. Will it work.

Please Help Me

Thank You

Comment

• Hardeep_S
                      • Sep 2003

I need to make a VCD with a resolution of 640x352.

What do i need to do about the audio

Comment

• StarRide
                        • Aug 2003

lol
                        I've heard using another wav in TMPGenc might cause a slight video/audio desync; i've never experienced this, but it is safer to multiplex the video and pcm audio in virtualdubmod.

get virtualdubmod.

open the avi file, a box will come up telling u the audio is vbr.

goto video menu, choose direct stream copy.

goto streams menu, choose stream list, rightclick on the audio stream, and choose full processing mode.

click ok and then press F7, save the avi file with another name, eg videowithpcm.avi

now u can open the new avi in TMPGEnc and audio can be processed.

As for the resolutions, u CANNOT make a vcd/svcd with 640x352, its not the vcd/svcd standard. Only advice here is to choose "full screen keep aspect ratio" in video arrange method in TMPGEnc.

As Setarip said, always use the templates when making vcd/svcd/dvd or else nero will have to do another conversion or your dvd player might be be able to play the vcd/svcd/dvd.

Comment

• Hardeep_S
                          • Sep 2003

So what do it put in for the source aspect ratio.

My original avi is 640x352.

Do i put 1:1, 4:3, or 16:9?

And what about for the output aspect ratio?

Will the template automatically set it for me?

Comment

• Hardeep_S
                            • Sep 2003

And do i have to drag and drop the file in TMPGEnc and do i need a seperate audio file?

Comment

• StarRide
                              • Aug 2003

If u followed my method above, u should have a new avi file.
                              In TMPGEnc, during project wizard where u select source file, just drap and drop the NEW AVI FILE that u created using virtualdubmod. The non-vbr audio is already in the avi file itself.

As i mentioned already, set output aspect ratio to full screen keep aspect ratio.

But for source aspect ratio, this is tricky as your original res is 640x352.
                              I can't decide this for you, as:
                              1. I dont know if you want to make a vcd or svcd, or even dvd
                              2. I dont know if you want black borders or a stretched movie.

You will have to play around with it yourself, and you can see the results by double clicking on "clip frame" in advance tab of TMPGEnc. Just click on the Arrange setting button and you can see what the output will look like.

I've played around with TMPGEnc with a 640x352 source file, and you might want to check out:
                              If making a vcd, source aspect "16:9 Display", or with svcd, source aspect "16:9 525 line NTSC" will produce an aspect ratio kept video with black borders inserted.

Goodluck.

Comment

Working...