Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCW
    • Jan 2002

Suggestons: New alternative to FlasKMPEG

The damned program is nice enough to use, but I'm suffering from the Radium MP3 codec "no sound" problem under Win XP.

Thanks for any help!!

~ John
  • sea4me
    • Jan 2002

Hi !

Ever tried a programme called Easydivx. Check out this link http://easydivx.does.it

Works like a charm for me on XP. A lot easier to use too.

I spendt days to get my first film right on Flask, but on Easydivx i got it OK on the first attempt.

I have also experienced some of your sound probs but found no other sulution than to reinstall w2k, which I was using at the time.

Best of luck

Comment

• khp
      The Other
      • Nov 2001

The damned program is nice enough to use, but I'm suffering from the Radium MP3 codec "no sound" problem under Win XP.
      Agreed Flask is somewhat retarded when it comes to audio codecs (maybe Xmpeg works better), haveing either vorbis or radium installed will cause flask0.6 to crash on my win2k machine, even though I select another audio codec.

For an alternative tool I would like to nominate GordianKnot

Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
      http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• DivZ
        • Jan 2002

nandub sbc with 3.11 works for me.

i havent been able to get 4.12 to work without crashing my pc yet. Wll also b giving Gordian Knot a go.
        a little bit is better than nada.
        sometimes you want the whole enchilada.

Comment

• bravo261
          • Jan 2002

I got that problem too sometimes. The only idea I got is that after you install the Radium codec, you have to go to the Start Menu group and execute it, which is basically just clicking it to open and then ok to close. that helps sometimes.

Comment

Working...