Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drLickem
    • Jan 2004

Premiere 6.5 PAL NTSC Problems

Hi, can anyone help? Ive captured video in PAL, downloaded it to Adobe Premiere 6.5 and tried to convert it to NTSC. Now during playback Im getting blurred lines and "fuzzy" images. Im sure its probably because of the difference in captured lines between PAL and NTSC, or because of somesort of non-capatability with video size or capturing. But, Id like to know if anyone has ever been able to successfully capture PAL video and converted it smoothly to NTSC video using Adobe Premeire 6.5? And if so how?

I also have Avid Express and Adobe After Effects that I haven't tried conversion on...so if it can be done through those programs please let me know. Thank you, I hope someone out there in cyber world can help me.
  • ARONNOLL
    • Mar 2004

try this...this guys obviously figured it out:

Want an honest opinion? Our filmmaking equipment reviews and tech news articles are written by real world video producers, not celebrity vloggers.

I use in-Sync Blade 2.2 and it is wonderful! The footage looks so good without any dropouts at all. I burned it to DVD and then previewed it on my large flat screen and it looks like film. I also own a Panasonic AG-DVX100 and the footage transfered from a Sony 3chip PAL cam looks very similar. Hope that helps. I am doing a long project in PAL right now...a foreign documentary ...so if you need more help just email me!

Aron Noll
    aron_noll@yahoo.com

P.S. I live in Portland, Oregon and I can travel if you need any extensive consultation or production help too!

Comment

Working...