Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • S1CK0
    • Feb 2002

AVIsynth

i have followed your guide on how to open .vob files into virtualdub, and to start Media Player cudnt open the files so i click the 2 links (ligos + windvd audio) for the filters and the links were dead. However i found a .zip in ur software section that had all the vobfilters i would need to open into Media Player. And after registering them when i go to open a vobfile in Media Player I get the error message "At least one of the pins involved in the operation is already connected." but not before it has tried to download a codec with no luck. I removed these filters and added the sound first (it worked but without video of course) then i added the video one by one (there were 2) and tested each one after it was added and in the end that was the error message. So i'm stuck i'm hoping u have come across this problem b4 and i hope i have given u enuff information (MPlayer 6.4, using a TNT2 Ultra 32mb).

Hoping to hear back from u

Cheers
    S1CKO
  • S1CK0
    • Feb 2002

OK an update here

maybe this will help me get a reply

Media Player is now saying "Class Not Registered" when trying to open a *.*vob.

Is this any help?

Please reply ASAP

Cheers
    S1CK0

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

Although I don't know whose guide your talking about (this is merely an open forum), the "Class not registered" message is one you'll receive from the Windows Media Player when the .VOB file has incorrect or incomplete header information.

Comment

Working...