Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • |Seraphim|
    • May 2004

problem merging xvid files...

Just like to start off by saying im very new to the whole xvid thing. I have a bunch of TV episodes My friend and I have captured, and right now they are in the xvid format. However, my friend's xvid files have turned out differently than mine. They are both nice quality etc, but when I goto merge them (I want to merge them so i can convert them to DVD and put them on a DVD-R), it says my files have a different data formats. However they are both xvid, so I used GSPOT to see the difference between my files and his, and I took screenshots (below is of my episode, next post is of my friend's) of them and hopefully someone can help me. Ultimately I want to put all the episodes into a DVD-R collection, but I do not want to have to re-encode everysingle episode just so that I can merge them. Is there anyway of merging them anyways and then being able to convert to DVD-R? Or is there a way of converting the multiple xvid files to DVD without merging them? Or at the very least, is there any kind of software or anything that can quickly make the 2 different data formats one? like it will make my xvid files the same "data format" as his, or vice versa?

P.S. In the screenshots, under video it syas codecs not found, but I can still play them in Zoom Player, so I dunno what that means either..

Thank you in advance )
    Attached Files
    Last edited by |Seraphim|; 25 May 2004, 08:20 AM.
  • |Seraphim|
    • May 2004

the screenshot attached above is a screenshot of one of my encoded tv episodes in GSPOT, the attached screenshot here is of one of my friend's episodes.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...