Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sotris99
    • Aug 2004

Auto Gordian Knot Serious Problem

Yesterday i used for the first time in my life to encode a movie using Auto Gordian Knot...
    I had used several times Gordian Knot to encode my movies in divx format but in xvid things wasn't very good. So i decided to use autogk.

I chosed 1cd 700mb and when then encoding finished the final video was 510mb. What can i do????
  • guada
    • Jun 2004

Hello sotris99,

It's strange your commentary of GK with the Xvid codec.

At this address, you will find the answer and better to optimize your encodings:

Comment

• goldielox
      • Feb 2005

i also get these problems and it really annoys me!!!

i have been using Dr Divx for ages now encoding really goos quality stuff.. and when i select make 1 or 2 files of 700mb it actually does..

but when i do it in autoGK it takes the piss and makes one file 700mb and one 160mb or 1 file of 500mb.. what the hell!!

i just want a simple prog like dr divx that does what i tell it!

i think auto GK is good for episodes etc but i can''t get it goin for movies.. i download allot of XviD stuff and its always better quality than DivX but when i encode following tutorials etc i get lame quality..
      [Tutorial i Used] http://www.autogk.me.uk/modules.php?name=Tutorial

boo hoo

can anybody help me?? even when i specify a 700mb file it still makes it 500mb??

i just gone back to dr divx now i get more joy from that..

its so simple to use and has all the options i need.. i tell it the filesize and it works it out from there wearas autogk seems to do somint else?

help please..

Chris*

Comment

Working...