• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Knigma
    • Feb 2002

FlaskMPEG 100%?

howdy people,

little confused here myself.

I am currently encoding with FlaskMPEG preview .6 and using DivX 4.12 on windows XP

What happens is odd...

When it gets to 100% encoding it just sits there. doesnt do anything. so i crash it away. I checked the log file and the last frame is listed (I use 2 pass encoding and this was first pass log). this doesnt seem to effect anything but just feels a little odd. It used get to 100% then take me back to the control panel.

Any guru's have any ideas on this?

Thanks for reading anyway

Knigma
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

Not much idea either here.

What I experienced was that sometimes Flask would behave this way, and at other times, it would work normally. Does this happen to you?

Comment

• Knigma
      • Feb 2002

Yup,

on the occasion its fine. other times just does this. doesnt seem to cause me a single problem. Seems the window forgets to tell flask "i'm done, please close me"

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

I think it should be fine to manually close Flask once it has reached the 100% mark, though for most of the time, I'm unable to ignore the itchy feeling that it's probably not alright and tend to do the encoding again, in the hope of it automatically closing off.

Comment

• Knigma
          • Feb 2002

i agree,

don't like feeling itchy with a problem like that but I don't re-encode. I always just check the movie and watch the last 5 mins to be sure its ok.

Anyone out their know how to solve the itch?

Thanks

Comment

Working...