• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • techreactor
    Banned
    • Jul 2005

Have Crappy Avi source...correct it with

Well,

Try this software to correct your crappy avi source files, which presumably corrects the errors (since I am also testing it :

EDIT: I am practically clueless of what it does to your source since I am facing language barriers to access its forums, but I have send some queries to its developers and await their response.......will keep you updated
  • techreactor
    Banned
    • Jul 2005

I would have to admit that it did improve the video quality although a mail from the developers tells me that they will put more avi error correction in their next releases (this one doesnt have much), similar to what I wanted , noise removal, rainbow effects and other artifacts etc.

But honestly speaking I did see a video clarity improvement when I targeted a 900 MB file from a source of 700 MB.

The developer also wants ppl to put their expectations and requirements from his software in this post.........

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=97225

BTW they are ready to release their next version and these changes might be incorporated in the next one, if they feel it is required.

Comment

• tigerman8u
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Aug 2003

will try it

Comment

• anonymez
        Super Moderator
        • Mar 2004

Originally Posted by tigerman8u
        will try it
        tried it yet?
        "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• tigerman8u
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Aug 2003

no. I don't like to have to put in a password and not understand the language. I only know English and sometimes not to good at that

Comment

Working...