• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paglamon
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

help me create menus

I have 3 DivX movie files to fit into 1 cd. Now I wish to make a menu page with link buttons to these three movies.What is the easy way to go about it?I read Nicky Page's guide using MicroDVD INI editor.Looked a bit complicated.Read somewhere that MicroDVD menu maker is easier.Any advice? Is there a tutorial available for MicroDVD menu maker?
    sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

do you mean to put these on a DVD perhaps? get tmpgenc dvd author, it has a full 30 day trial and will do this for you
    TMPGEnc,DVD Author,tmpg,mpg,mpeg,encoder,TMPG,tmpgenc,Pegasys,TSUNAMI,authoring,digital,video,DVD-Video,AVI,converter,convert,movie,movies
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• paglamon
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Aug 2005

Thnx for ur reply.But I want to put these into a CD keeping the DivX format intact i.e a 700MB DivX data CD.Is there an easy way to create a menu for this?
      sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

"But I want to put these into a CD keeping the DivX format intact i.e a 700MB DivX data CD.Is there an easy way to create a menu for this?"

OK, i think there MIGHT be, i don't know of one perhaps another member does. a lot of players that support divx now make there own very basic menu when the CD is loaded.
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...