Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mitsukai212
    • Nov 2005

DVD to PSP... with subtitles

Okay... I want to get card captor sakura the movie 2 (and more then likely other kick @$$ anime) onto my PSP. I followed the guide that used DVD decrypter and PSP video 9. It worked out oerfect. The quality is Pefect... just what I want.
    But is there a way to do this WITH Subtitles. Subtitles were excluded from this guide. There's no way in hell Im listening to the CCS movie 2 in english. lol They sucked with both the voice casting and the dialogue. But I don't understand Japanese even close to enough to be able to watch it without Subs.
    ANY help is appreciated. I will try other methods (IE VOB->AVI->PSP, instead of VOB->PSP) if needed. But I get confused easily with this conversion stuff. lol so please go easy on me.
  • drfsupercenter
    NOT an online superstore
    • Oct 2005

Download Super DVD Ripper and then select whatever language subtitles you want and hit Start or whatever. It can convert to MPEG and AVI.
    CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
    Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
    My DVD Collection

Comment

• mitsukai212
      • Nov 2005

Hi, and thank you.
      I tried to use your suggestion and downloaded/installed Super DVD Ripper.
      But when I use the wizard and select the VOB file (the CCS movie 2) to convert, it keeps coming up with an audio error, but lets me continue to convert despite the error. The end result is a vid that has subtitles, but no audio AT ALL, and the Subtiles are kind of bulky and hard to read.
      what am I doing wrong?

Comment

• drfsupercenter
        NOT an online superstore
        • Oct 2005

Select "DVD to whatever" in the Wizard, NOT the VOB file. See if that helps. The other option is to let it go without the audio, then add it in later using a program like Ulead Video Studio, and ripping the audio from the DVD using a DVD Decrypter method (ask someone else for that info)
        CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
        Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
        My DVD Collection

Comment

• DenDanny
          • Dec 2005

Subtitles burned into PSP .mp4 movie

Want to convert your dvd or divx movie to PSP mp4 format with the subs burned in?
          Use "Video Vault for PSP" from Diversified Media (use Yahoo or Google) together with a plug-in called "VobSub 2.23" (can be found at any Divx-related site or use Yahoo or Google).
          I've been searching for some time for a method to burn the subs from my Divx-movie into the converted .mp4 movie.Finally i found something that is really easy.The .srt subtitle file is added automaticly when you convert a Divx-movie, with a DVD-movie you can select the subtitles you want.With a few clicks you get your subbed movie...

Comment

Working...