X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rooster6975
    Smart Chicken
    • Mar 2002

Where is the log in vdub-mp3-freeze ?

It seems like a stupid question, but I can't seem to find it. vdub-mp3-freeze ran against a DivX I downloaded that stopped 4 times during playback (video only, sound continues). I can fix it manually by removing the bad frames with VirtualDub, however I would like to give AviDefreezer a try. I found a post which says you can run vdub-mp3-freeze against the AVI and it will log the bad frames. I found the program and ran it against my AVI file. It successfully completed, and said "Bad Frames logged". All I have to do now is give AVIDefreezer the details of the bad frames, but I can't find the log!!!!

Does anyone know where it is logged in vdub-mp3-freeze? As a secondary question, it takes 20 minutes to check the film on an Athlon 1.4. Does anyone know of a faster way to check for bad frames? If not, 20 minutes is better than burning the film to CD and then finding out it has bad frames.

Thanks,
    Rooster

• Rooster6975
    Smart Chicken
    • Mar 2002

Found the answer....

By default, it is in the root of C: in a file called badframes.txt. However, I cannot find out how I can change the default. It is only through chance that I found the file, doing a search of my hard drive. Is there any way to change it to the same directory where vdub-mp3-freeze is installed?

Thanks,
    Rooster

Comment

Working...